The Ultimate Christmas Planner
Start the holiday season right!
Planning for Christmas can be a daunting task. Between the shopping, baking, and decorating, it's difficult to keep track of all the tasks you're juggling. That is where The Ultimate Christmas Planner comes in! A great way to start off your holiday right with some organization and planning that will get you back on track before chaos sets in! With 40 pages of easy to use space we've got room for everything you'll need this season including pages for:
- Christmas Brain Dump (track all of your amazing ideas in one place!)
- Budgeting Planner (2 pages)
- Gift Tracker -Store Bought Gifts
- Gift Ideas (3 pages)
- Gift Tracker Online Orders
- Stocking Stuffers List (3 pages)
- Holiday Décor Inventory
- Holiday Décor Shopping List
- Holiday Décor Storage Bin Labels
- Christmas Brunch Guestlist
- Christmas Brunch Menu
- Christmas Brunch Guest Contributions
- Christmas Brunch Grocery List by Course (2 pages)
- Christmas Dinner Guestlist
- Christmas Dinner Menu
- Christmas Dinner Guest Contributions
- Christmas Dinner Grocery List by Course (2 pages)
- Christmas Cooking Prep Timeline
- Christmas Day – Weekly Prep Planner Timeline
- November and December Calendar Pages
- Advent Calendar
- Christmas Tags (2 Pages)
- Gift Tags (2 Pages)
- Christmas Food Leftover Tags (2 Pages)
- Vintage Gingerbread Cookies + Icing Frameable/Printable (2 pages)
All products in this store are digital items; nothing will be shipped.
Printables are password protected. Editing, altering, manipulating, changing, or recreating our printables is against copyright.
Due to technology being vastly different from one another, we are unable to provide any technical help at this time.
Below are some common download instructions.
Please note that most mobile devices such as phones and ipads, do not allow for downloading through a link.
Some products are sent using a compressed ZIP file.
Here's how to unzip a ZIP file:
On a laptop or PC- save the ZIP file to your computer, right-click and select, "Extract All." This will create a new file on your computer in which you can open. Then, add the file to iCloud or Dropbox to get the files on your mobile device. On rare occasions, apps on your browser may make things a little wonky during downloading. If this occurs, please try using a different browser.
On a mobile device- before you download the ZIP file directly to your mobile device, you may need a free app to unzip the product (a good, free one is FileExplorer Free). This will allow you to unzip the folder to access it. Another solution available on some mobile devices is to long hold the zipped file icon and then click, "Extract."
All files are sent using PDF format. Most computers have pre-installed Adobe Reader on them, but if your particular laptop, PC, or mobile device does not have a PDF reader of some sort on it, you'll need one to view the items. Adobe Reader is the most common one and it's free. You can download it here.
If you can't find the file once it's downloaded, try looking in Downloads under My Computer or search the title of the file on your computer for where it could be hiding.